Council of Catholic Women
What is the CCW?
CCW—The Council of Catholic Women has been a vital organization in the Catholic life of this parish and has worked closely with the Archdiocesan Council of Catholic Women of St. Paul and Minneapolis since its formation on March 25, 1933.
What we do:
- Day of Recollection to help strengthen the faith.
- Support Faith Formation & Youth programs by providing materials and helping supply food for various events and activities.
- Provide a $500 Scholarship yearly to a graduating senior.
- Donate equipment and updates to the kitchen and decorating.
- Support the Quilters Group that makes quilts for Baptisms, local Life Choice, Sharing and Caring Hands and numerous missions.
- Collection of pill bottles, sheets & pillow cases for Haiti.
- Appalachia Christmas Project.
- Sponsor other events at our parish as needed.
Tell us what you would be interested in:
Spiritual Rosary Gatherings
- Food Shelf/drives
- Youth Programs
- Children's programs
- Missions Foreign
Don’t see it here? Let us know what you would like to see.